Keep calm, it's almost summer!

05:09


Happy Monday, friends!

As you can see I can't wait for summer to come! I can't stop wearing dresses, nude colors and fancy clutches, it's my thing now! I'm sharing with you what I was wearing yesterday, the nude dress, white jacket and lovely shoes that can match with everything! I love this combination with my flats too, it can be casual and elegant at the same time, and the floral headband is optional of course.

 I've realized I need more dresses, I am so bored with jeans & leggings which I was wearing during the winter... I want to get rid of the winter and soak up the sun!






















































































Are you ready for summer too?


  • Dress - TOPSHOP
  • Clutch H&M
  • Rings - Six


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Preeeelepa!
    Svidja mi se kombinacija, haljina je bas lepa, a prstencice zelim! :D
    Jel si ih skoro uzela u Six-u? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga! :) A prstencice sam uzela pre oko 2 meseca, ne znam da li ih jos uvek imaju :/

      Delete

Subscribe