Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

11:24

Like every beauty lover, I also have the product I'm obsessed over. For someone it is lipstick, lipliner, 
eyeliner... For me, it is mascara. 
I think I use it everyday, for every look. Even if I don't want to put any makeup on, I usually use just my mascara. It is a must have for me.



Few weeks ago I wanted to buy the Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara, because I've read a lot of nice comments about it. So, I went to the store, and as I was approaching the cash register, the girl that works there said that Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara was on sale. As I remember, the original price was 899 rsd, but it was 699 rsd on sale, but I'm not really sure, because it was while ago. However, I was determined to take the Essence Mascara, because I didn't know anything about the new Maybelline mascara. But she insisted, saying that she is using Maybelline and that I won't regret. So I took it, and I am so thankful because it is the best mascara I've ever tried! 


I've been using this mascara since then, and I am sooo in love with it! My natural lashes aren't thick or voluminous, they are pretty pale, almost invisible, but brush of this mascara, the brush makes them to look so thick and long, I couldn't believe when I saw it for the first time!

The brush has two curves, the inner and outer curve, the inner one is great for reaching the roots of the lashes, while the outer one makes your lashes to look soooo long, it does a great job at separating my lashes too.




It dries out really quickly, so if you like layering mascara, you should work really fast with this one.

I am absolutely in love with this one, for a long time I've been searching for mascara easy to use, that makes your lashes thicker and longer, that dries quickly, and I finally found it, so I'm not going to change it like ever :D

 On the back of the mascara, it says "NEW LASH MULTIPLYING BRUSH, LASHES LOOK VISIBLY MULTIPLIED AND FULLER" and it is 100% true, I think Maybelline did an incredible job when it comes to mascara!





Have you tried this mascara yet? What do you think?

I fully recommend it! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have this mascara - I love it! It looks really pretty on you too, makes your lashes look so long and thick!

    Zoe xo
    http://www.z0elouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Cheap MAC Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe