Never enough camel coats

04:15

Happy Friday, everyone!

Here I am again, and here I am in a camel coat, again!
Obviously, I love wearing oversized coats during the winter, find them very comfortable on top of my sweaters. Pairing thinner layers underneath warmer pieces is a great way to layer up without feeling too big. This coat is not so warm itself, but it's pretty warm when worn with all of the layers.
I wanted this look to be casual and simple as well, that's why I paired it with this beautiful black backpack which brought this combination on a new level. This is probably my go to combo, perfect for the university. And of course, my timbs, my favorite boots, I literally wear them almost every day, but what can I do, when they're comfy and warm.

Evo mene opet u bež kaputu! Očigledno je da volim "oversized" kapute, veoma su mi udobni kada ispod njih nosim džempere i slojevitu garderobu. Uvek pokušavam da sparim tanju odeću u više slojeve ispod kaputa jer se tako ne osećam ogromno. Ovaj kaput sam po sebi nije toliko topao, ali kada se nosi sa slojevitom odećom bude izuztno vruć i udoban. Htela sam da ova kombinacija bude što opuštenija i jednostavnija, zato sam izabrala ovaj prelepi, crni ranac koji je samu kombinaciju učinio još lepšom. Ovo je verovatno moja omiljena kombinacija, odlična za fakultet. Naravno, nosim moje omiljene čizmice Timberland, bukvalno ih nosim skoro svaki dan, ali šta ću kada su tople i
udobne, a to je sve što mi zimi treba.
















Coat - Romwe
Backpack - Mudo 
Jeans - Shein
Boots - Timberland
Hat - Tiffany

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Aida

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lepo, udobno i toplo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the coat. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO nice
    http://www.placeforlady.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe