The Sun Is Up!

04:06

 Happy weekend everyone!

I'm lucky enough to be spending this weekend in the sun! :)
Lately, I've been enjoying these minimal outfits. Here I am wearing this black cape blazer for the first time and I love it! :) I have to admit, it was a bit weird the first time I put it on, but later on, I found it very comfortable and useful as well.

Mojoj sreci nikad kraja zbog ovog suncanog vikenda!
U poslednje vreme, kao sto ste vec primetili, volim ove jednostavno, minimalisticne kombinacije i drzim se toga. U ovom post-u prvi put nosim ovaj crni sako, cudnog izgleda, ali danas je veoma popularan i mogu reci, vrlo praktican! 











Black Blazer / Crni sako - Shein click here
Shirt / Bluza - Mango
Jeans / Pantalone - h&m
Clutch / Torbica - h&m
Shoes / Cipele - Defacto click here
Bracelet / Narukvica - ThePeachBox click here

Thank you for reading,

xo,
Aida

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that blazer! I can see how it would have been strange at first, but it definitely pays off. Actually, I love the whole outfit, especially the pop of colour. Your bag is such a lovely colour, it's great for the changing season :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blazer cape! Such a lovely outfit with a pop of colour x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jednostavno, a lijepo :)

    http://adalleta.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that clutch is so adorable!!! I love it's unique purple shade! Also, your blazer is so stylish!
    http://stylesprinter.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe